est. per hourFive Below • 21d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per hourKOHLS • 5d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourJiffi Stop • 2d ago
- $13 - $14
Verified per hourCapstone | Hardee's • 2h ago Just posted
est. per hourSpencer's • 30d ago
est. per hourACE Hardware • 30d ago Fast response
Hardware Sales Associate - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$15 per hour|
|Location|| 17th and Broadway |
About this job
Get paid daily! We’ve partnered with DailyPay to offer employees more control over their earnings!!!
The ACE Hardware Sales Associate is responsible for processing and stocking of product, building and filling displays, receiving cash from customers or Associates in payment for goods or services in a quick and friendly manner while providing genuine customer care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives store sales by ensuring that all customers are acknowledged, customer projects needs are met, and concerns are resolved quickly
- Processes and stocks deliveries and back stock
- Builds and fills displays
- Performs product scanning and processing of customer's orders in an accurate, efficient, and prompt manner.
- Ensures proper handling of all forms of tender and coupons.
- Processes and is accountable for other services handled at the register.
- Answers incoming phone calls using proper phone etiquette
- Performs fixed activities as assigned.
- Assists with store maintenance and cleaning
- Follows all store and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent people skills
- Good organizational skills
- Quick reaction/response time
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Some hardware knowledge
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Present information and respond to questions from customers or associates
- Basic math concepts (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- This position has no required certifications, licenses, or registrations
- Slip resistant shoes with closed toe and heel
- Safety Cutter
- Uniform per store policy
Regularly (Over 2/3 of the time)
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Communicate with associates and customers
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Frequently (Between 1/3 to 2/3 of the time)
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Occasionally (Less than 1/3 of the time)
- Overhead lifting
- Lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to adjust focus
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Outside weather conditions
- Work in high places
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Toxic or caustic chemicals
- Risk of electrical shock
- Moderate in most areas
- High in areas with lumber processing equipment
**Niemann Foods Management retains the discretion to add to or change the position requirements at any time.
**Position requirements may vary by store location