School Psychologist - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$51 per hour|
About this job
Mental health is so important in our youth. See how you can not only make a difference but launch your professional career with ProCare Therapy. We are actively searching for a qualified School Psychologist in Buckley, Washington that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full-time or Part-time
- Caseload: Primarily elementary
- On-site only
- More details upon interview
- Master's in School Psychology is required
- School Psychologist Licensure within the state of Washington is required
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Buckley, but are licensed to work in the state of Washington as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Account Executive