- $35.00 to $50.00
Verified per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 4d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 4h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourEpic Special Education Staffing (Epic Staffing) • 10h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Speech Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$35.00 to $50.00 hourly|
|Location||South holland, Illinois|
About this job
Epic Special Education Staffing is now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time for SLPs!
The future is full of possibilities. At Epic Special Education Staffing, we’re excited about what the future holds for special education which is why we’re changing the industry for the better. Our team has come together with a common goal: Work Hard, Be Kind. If you’re ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a several contract School Speech Language Pathologists for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: South Holland, IL
- Duration: Early August 2023 - First week of June 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time and Part Time
- Schedule: 32.5 hours/week and 20 hours/week
- Grade/Age Levels: Pre-Kinder to Age 21
- Caseload Description: Approximately 30 student position, could change based on new student enrollment.
Epic Special Education Staffing offers a variety of benefits for you and your loved ones. As a valued and respected part of the Epic Special Education Staffing family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Local contract hourly pay range: $35-50
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Speech Pathologist:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as an SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid SLP license or in process in the state of practice
At Epic Special Education, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in Speech Language Pathology that provide you the opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your own personal and professional growth!
We're turning up the heat this summer! When you refer a School Psychologist, Special Education Teacher, SLP, or BCBA, you'll receive a $2,000 referral bonus as well as $500 school supply donation to your district. All other discipline referrals will continue to receive $1,000 cash + $500 school supply donation to your district! Ask your recruiter to learn more including terms and conditions.