The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourLyft • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- Up to $1,485
Verified per weekTransForce Inc. • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourPizza Hut • 2h ago Just posted
est. per hourMid South Transport, Inc • 6d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourTransco Lines • 6d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourLive Trucking • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per weekTF1 • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per hourQuality Custom Distribution • 14h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourLive Trucking • 18h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Third Shift CDL Shuttle Driver with Passenger Endorsement - Full-time
•30 days ago
About this job
Position Summary Details
The Shuttle Driver drives passengers to and from assigned locations. Depending on the contractual need this could be around airport grounds, or it could be from a nearby parking facility to the airport terminal or terminals.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
- Employee is responsible for operating an assigned shuttle bus on a designated transportation route.
- Employee is further responsible for the safe transportation, loading, and unloading of passengers.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance and safety standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities
- Transports, loads and unloads passengers, providing daily transportation services at designated pick-up and drop-off locations
- Ensures the safe loading and unloading of passengers, including the safe operation and handling of specialized equipment for unloading passengers with special needs (i.e. wheelchair lifts and tie-downs)
- Inspects vehicles on a regular basis to find any unsafe conditions or maintenance issues; performs routine cleaning and bus maintenance activities
- Inspects shuttle for preexisting damage record information using electronic device or manual ticket.
- Provides excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
- Directs traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service when necessary.
- Maintains and enforces bus evacuation plan and coordinates bus evacuation activities as appropriate
- Immediately reports any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Refuels and maintains shuttle equipment and maintains assigned fuel use logs
- Always maintains a clean work environment, disinfecting shuttle after each use
- Maintains safe driver designation and applicable physical and dexterity standards
- Performs pre-inspection and post-inspection activities to ensure proper operating conditions, adherence to prescribed Department of Transportation standards, and compliance with proper safety standards
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience