Schools - Occupational Therapist - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
How would you like to join our team of education professionals at who make lives better for people who make lives better?At ProCare Therapy, we staff the best of the best in schools all around the United States. Not to mention, Procare Therapy has a long -established position in special education staffing.Responsibilities
At White River School District, the ideal Occupational Therapist assesses, plans, organizes and participates in rehabilitative programs within schoolsthat help to restore or improve function in activities of daily living, functional mobility, cognitive tasks, strength, coordination and range of motion in students suffering from disease or injury.
- Manage a elementarygrade caseloadof students with varying disabilities and be very flexible.
- Willingness to handle treatments andstudent caseload bypromotingeffective educational environments.
- Support academic and non-academic outcomes such as social skills, math, reading and writing, behavior management, participation in sports, and self-help skills.
- Participate and/or lead sessions.
Shift: M-F, 37.5 hours
Start Date: August 28, 2023
End Date: June16, 2024
Expect Interview After Spring Break April 4-7
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate from an accredited occupational therapy program
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
Required Minimum Licensure
- Current licensure as an Occupational therapist
Required Minimum Skills
- K-12 Experience or experience with children
- Rate: negotiable
- Weekly Competitive W2 Compensation
- Optional Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
at 678-459 1142 email@example.com
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!