The job below is no longer available.
est. per hourRWJBarnabas Health • 6h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $55 - $55
Verified per hourSiemens Healthineers • 7h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourSaint Peter's Healthcare System • 12h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Psychologist- Competitive Pay
•30 days ago
| Estimated Pay ||$50 per hour|
|Location||Piscataway, New Jersey|
About this job
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Clinical Psychologists in the Piscataway, NJ area who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. *Sign-On Bonus Provided.
We offer Psychologists:
- The ability to work closely with adults and the child/adolescent populations.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility at the present time.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Earnings in the range $145,000 to $150,000 + annually.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in New Jersey; including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Ability to provide full-time therapy-only, testing-only, or a hybrid model with both.
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.