Verified per hourCDS (Club Demonstration Services) • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourRestaurant Depot • 30d ago
est. per hourRestaurant Depot • 30d ago
- Bloomingdales • 1h ago
Verified per hourFloor & Decor • 7d ago
Operations Team Lead - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$29 per hour|
About this job
New Verticals is a new, lean team at DoorDash. We're building and scaling new delivery models to delight our customers, using the DoorDash platform.
We are looking for a Warehouse Operations Shift Lead to be part of our warehouse team offering local fulfillment.
Shifts: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Part-Time and Full-TimeAbout the Role
- Lead. Assist Warehouse Operations Associates through their shift by ensuring the team is set up for success to work safely and productively, and serving as the point of escalation for daily operations.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks. Receive product from vendors, place product in appropriate locations, prepare customer orders, help clean and organize work areas.
- Facility Management. Monitor supply deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
- Receiving Inventory. Unload inventory from trucks and onto warehouse shelves.
- Batching and Preparing Orders. Identify orders that come through the system, pick and organize them into batches.
- Order Staging and Handoff. Support the order pick-up process by handing off orders to drivers.
- Delight Customers. Ensuring right orders and sent out to the right customers, on time.
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day 1 for full-time employees
- Gym membership reimbursement (up to $75/month)
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- SmartSpend plus discount program for goods and services (including several cell phone discount plans)
- DoorDash gives back ()
- Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team player
- You enjoy supporting and assisting people
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse environment, including inventory unloading and management
- You are familiar safely operating warehouse equipment , including but not limited to, pallet jacks, flex conveyors, and dock levelers
- You're able to be on your feet and handle warehouse duties including lifting up to 50 pounds (with or without accommodations)
- You're organized and proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets and online chat systems.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You have flexibility in your schedule. You may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
Base Pay Range: $19.20 / hourAbout DoorDash
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Compare PayEstimated Pay