- $18.50 - $29
Verified per hourDublinair Health Care & Rehabilitation Center • 5d ago Urgently hiring
staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $26-36 per hour - Full-time
About this job
HCA South Atlantic Division is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ED - Emergency Department for a nursing job in Dublin, Georgia.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Fairview Park Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a Registered Nurse ER to join our healthcare family.Benefits
*$10,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible candidates!
Fairview Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse ER opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to join our patient-centered Emergency Department team.Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Room, you are responsible to triage, assess and treat patients of all ages presenting for emergency care. We provide timely, compassionate care for patients with emergency and life-threatening conditions. Our range of services include everything from broken bone care to heart attack and stroke treatment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. We are seeking a RN that has the same passion for patient care as we do.
What you will do in this role:
You will document pertinent nursing notes to reflect: change in condition, transfer and discharge
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
You will be responsible for efficient throughput to include understanding and knowledge of all care zones such as triage, rapid treatment area, carepath, pediatric ER, trauma, behavioral health, etc.
You coordinate and triage incoming ambulance traffic
You manage care with primary ED attending
You are responsible for learning, understanding and use of the Emergency Severity Index 5-level triage algorithm
You are responsible for responding to critical needs as well as serve as a resource nurse for trauma
You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care based decisions.
You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt, or PALS Instructor must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Associate Degree, or Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Fairview Park Hospital is a 175+ bed acute-care hospital serving the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Our hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Other specialized programs include our Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, the Women’s Imaging Center and much more. We are committed to providing the best for our community. Our facility's stroke center scored “A” on Patient Safety Report Card. We have been named one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other bec
HCA South Atlantic Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-942440. Posted job title: Registered Nurse ER
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Sign-On bonus