- $100,000 - $125,000
Verified per yearLifeStance Health • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourTakeda Pharmaceutical • 17h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourTufts Medicine • 10d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourRAYUS Radiology • 1h ago Just posted
Social Worker / Clinician - Early Intervention
|Location|| Lowell, Massachusetts |
About this job
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity working with the pediatric population (children birth to 3 years)? Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of families? Thom Child & Family Services located in Lowell, MA is seeking a Social Worker - LCSW or LICSW to join their team.
As an Early Intervention Social Worker / Clinician, you will be responsible for providing home and community based early intervention services to infants and toddlers who have or are at risk for developmental delays and their families in both their homes and community settings. You will partner with parents/caregivers to ensure service delivery is individualized, meaningful for the family, and grounded in evidence-based practice. Through this collaborative process you ensure families’ priorities, needs, culture, and values are prioritized.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team assessments of client’s developmental status.
- Provide direct child development services and activities developmentally appropriate for children 0-3 and their families.
- Participate in the development of Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) with responsibility for identifying goals, objectives, and strategies related to the child’s development.
- Complete progress notes, reports, assessments, and correspondence as appropriate
- Provides individual and group intervention for infants and toddlers from birth to three years old who have developmental delays or who are at risk for delays in the areas of cognitive, adaptive behavior, social-emotional, self-care, fine motor, gross motor, and communication development.
- Assess family and child strengths/resources, concerns, and progress.
- Act as service coordinator for the family by scheduling, developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the intervention plan for each family on caseload, ensuring that appropriate procedures and timelines are followed.
- Provides supportive professional assistance to families.
- Facilitate parent-child interactions to encourage child's development; assist families to act as advocates for their child.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work OR Certified or Licensed Social Worker as required by state of Massachusetts
- Experience with infants, toddlers and families is preferred
- Knowledge of family systems and early childhood development.
- Ability to engage in meaningful, therapeutic relationships with children, parents/caregivers, and community partners.
- Commitment to delivering individualized and culturally humble services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Abide by all confidentiality and professional boundaries standards.
- Good computer skills as well as strong documentation skills.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual/Bicultural a plus.
Thom Child & Family Services offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Flexible Schedules: FT, PT, Per Diem and family hours
- Health and Dental Insurance, including Fitness Benefits and Wellness Incentive Program.
- Generous vacation
- Personal time
- Sick time (80 – 96 hours every year)
- Paid holiday (10-12 paid holidays)
- 403(b) with employer matching
- Section 125 flexible benefits plan (Medical and dependent care)
- Employer sponsored Long-term disability insurance.
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Productivity Bonus Plan
- Continuing education leave and paid conference fees.
- Paid professional license renewal fees.
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and team support.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Other optional benefits:
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
Please note that Thom Child & Family Services are following the COVID guidelines for health care providers outlined by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Thom Child and Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.?