est. per hourPremise Health • 7d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourProMedica Senior Care • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourAgape Care Group • 8d ago Urgently hiring
Weekend Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
|Location|| Spartanburg, South Carolina |
Spartanburg, South Carolina
About this job
Interim Healthcare has an immediate opening for a Weekend Hospice Registered Nurse (RN). It's been said that people will forget what you say and do, but never how you make them feel. Our Hospice Registered Nurses (RN) epitomize this belief. As a 6X Top Workplace in South Carolina, we offer meaningful work for our Registered Nurses (RN) and provide an experience that our patients and families are grateful for and will never forget.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Schedule: 4:30p Friday - 8:00a Monday
What we offer our Hospice Registered Nurses (RN):
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free CEUs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Assignment
What you'll do as a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN):
- Completes an initial/comprehensive assessment of the patient/family to determine hospice needs which includes a history of current and previous illness(es), as well as a physical assessment of the patient, with emphasis on the management of pain and other symptoms.
- Completes ongoing assessments of the patient's physical status and the psychosocial status of the patient/family.
- Initiates and develops a plan of care in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG), the patient/family and the attending physician.
Who we are:
- Interim HealthCare has been providing quality care in the region for over 43 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today's healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. Our Registered Nurses (RN) thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse (RN) program
- Active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years.
- One (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.