Dental Hygienist - Part-time PT
|Location|| Simsbury, Connecticut |
About this job
Join a Leading Dental Organization & Elevate Your Career!
Affinity Dental Management, a premier dentist-run dental organization, provides comprehensive practice management and administrative support services to practices throughout the northeast United States. Our mission is to empower dental professionals, enhance patient care, and stay at the cutting edge of dental medicine.
We're seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Dental Hygienist to join our practice in Simsbury, CT on a part-time basis. As a vital member of our team, you'll be responsible for motivating, educating, and providing excellent treatment to our patients, while also assisting with diagnostic and preventive care. Ready to elevate your career as a Dental Hygienist with a leading dental organization? If you're a dedicated and compassionate professional with a passion for dental healthcare, apply now and make a difference with us!
Why Join Affinity Dental Management?
- Pay rate: $42-47/ hour DOE
- Health benefits package: medical + vision + dental + 401K + life ins. + disability
- Paid time off: 3 weeks + holidays
- Continuing Education (CE) credits
- Opportunities for growth and potential equity
Hope Family Dentistry
8 Plank Hill Road
Simsbury, CT 06070
Mondays: 7:30AM - 5PM
- Welcome and seat patients cheerfully
- Prepare and set up treatment rooms for hygiene procedures
- Update patients' health history and provide oral hygiene education
- Perform scaling, root planning, and fluoride application
- Identify periodontal and restorative issues; facilitate dentist's treatment recommendations
- Capture and interpret x-rays
- Conduct head, neck, and oral cancer exams
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene and preventive measures
- Schedule appropriate follow-up appointments
- Maintain a clean and organized dental lab
- Adhere to safety and OSHA guidelines as well as office standards
- Occasionally travel to participate in continuing education or seminars
- Associate degree or higher from an ADA-accredited dental hygiene program
- CT state license
- CPR certification
- 1-year dental experience is required
- Certification in anesthesia, preferred if applicable
1 virtual or in-person interview
Affinity Dental Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Salary ranges are subject to vary based on location and individual qualifications; details specific to compensation will be disclosed during the recruitment process.