est. per hourChief of Staff USA • 15h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Radiology - Radiologic Tech
About this job
Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
• 24 months of role experience is preferred.
• Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
General Experience: Graduation from an ARRT approved two (2) year certificate program or Associates Degree program in radiation therapy.
PREFERRED: Mosaiq EMR experience.
Float: Client may float or reassign Personnel to a different department, unit, or facility (within 30 miles of the Personnel’s originally assigned facility) within the Personnel’s clinical competence.
2 references (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• RT-R (Registered Technologist - Radiology)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Registered Technologist - Radiology, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-06-30
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5