The job below is no longer available.
Verified per hourTransForce Inc. • 22h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourSmith Transport, Inc. • 7d ago Urgently hiring
OTR CDL A Reefer Driver
•30 days ago
|Location||Rochester, New York|
About this job
OTR CDL A Reefer Driver
- $2,100-$2,300 average gross (1099)
- .70 CPM base, Reefer freight with 3000+ miles per week
- Home weekly or true OTR depending on location and driver preference
Central Expedited is looking for experienced and professional solo reefer drivers.
We are a Midwestern motor carrier with loads available throughout the U.S. Our dedicated logistics professionals work hard to provide efficient freight transportation services for our company clients. We offer consistent year-round loads and job security for drivers.
- All Reefer customer-based freight
- Load Locations: Mostly ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, PA, DE, MD, NJ, NY, IL
Increase your earning potential! Stay on the road longer, have 24/7 backup when you need it, and know that your skills will always be in demand!
- $0.70 Per Mile, 1099
- Bonus Pay
- New Truck Models, Automatic Transmissions
- Steady Load Availability and Consistent Pay
- Devoted Dispatch 24/7
- Fuel Cards
- Efficient Safety and Training Program
- Transport interstate refrigerated freight for multiple weeks at a time.
- Safely operate truck and trailer.
- Interact with our clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate daily log.
- Maintain communications with company office.
- Must be willing to go to the North East
- Class A CDL.
- Class A CDL with 2 years of driving experience REQUIRED
- Reefer experience needed, at least 1 year.
- Verifiable employment history. Stable employment history preferred.
- Safe driving record.
- No drug or alcohol violations.
- No felony convictions/DUI within last 5 years.
- Basic proficiency with smartphone use.
- Registered with FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.
- Good work ethic and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to proactively anticipate and resolve common road problems.
- Willingness to abide by company policies and procedures.
To learn more about the position, you can call us, message us, or submit an application. Please call (773) 249-0380, extension 5. You can also visit our website to learn more about our company. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $0.70 per mile
- Fuel card
- Paid toll fees
- Referral program
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Breakdown pay
- Extra stop pay
- Performance bonus
- Safety bonus