Case Mgmt Social Worker (CT)
| Estimated Pay ||$32 per hour|
About this job
Requisition Number: 19711
Summary: Responsible for providing social service and discharge planning functions for the inpatient behavioral health unit. Completes psychosocial assessments, contributes to the integrated treatment plan, runs therapeutic groups, coordinates discharge plans. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in PI activities. Population served based on scope of services in the department.
- Responsible to perform psychosocial assessments within 72 hours of admission.
- Identifies and addresses psychosocial needs of patient/ family and provides support, counseling and crisis intervention.
- Ability to assist physicians and communicate, social service, post-hospital care, and discharge planning needs of the patient.
- Leads insight-oriented, psychoeducational, process, or skills groups.
- Runs family meetings with both the physician and patient as needed.
- Provides support with advance directives and assists patient/family with the grieving process and makes referrals to Pastoral Care, as appropriate.
- Master Social Worker (MSW)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in all aspects of social service and discharge planning
- PREFER: Two (2) years of social work experience
Work Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/401K/Tuition Reimbursement/Work-Life Balance
Work Shift: This is an 8a-430p - five days a week position, with rotating weekends
Department: Care Coordination
Salary Range: $31 - $58 Hourly (DOE)
Community / Marketing Title: Case Mgmt Social Worker (CT)
Health Quest and Western Connecticut Health Network have combined to form a new nonprofit health system. The name for the new health system will be Nuvance Health. The new health system was created to provide communities across New York’s Hudson Valley and western Connecticut with more convenient, accessible and affordable care.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sharon, Connecticut US
Job Number: 57432