Operations Trainer - Intern - Full-time
About this job
The Operations Trainer Intern is a position to support the peak season for training in Operations.
What you get to do
- Set an example that is consistent with the Core Values of Four Seasons Produce, Inc. core values
- Facilitate classroom and on-the-job training and communicate training progress and concerns to management.
- Certify associates on material handling equipment and machinery by explaining safety and operational guidelines, sharing best practices, demonstrating proper technique, and administering written examinations and operational skills tests to determine competence.
- Conduct food and work safety compliance training.
- Prepare new hires to reach productivity standards necessary for their role.
- Identify training gaps and offer suggestions to improve the quality and effectiveness of the training program.
- Assist the Operations Team when required.
What you bring
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
- Certification on warehouse equipment including pallet jack, pacer, and high lift.
- Flexibility is required to allow for conducting and providing training across multiple shifts.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) communication skills preferred, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to act as a collaborative Team Member and influence change.
*Internal candidates - for more details about how this training Intern opportunity works please contact HR or a Training Leader.
Who We Are
We are a family of companies that focus on wholesale produce distribution and logistics across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions. We partner with local growers to bring fresh organic and conventional produce to our Lancaster County, PA facility. We grade and package fruits and vegetables, sending only the best with our Drivers to deliver to independent retailers, natural food stores, and food co-ops.
We care about our associates and are committed to a healthy, diverse, and inclusive work environment.
All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status under federal, state and local laws.