Family Medicine Physician - $100K Sign-on Bonus - Stanwood, WA - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
100k Sign-On bonus for External Candidates
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join a busy team of providers at our multi-specialty clinic located in Stanwood, WA. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This is a traditional outpatient primary care medicine practice supporting patients from Everett and its surrounding communities:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives
- Our sign-on and retention bonus package goes up to $100,000 for highly-qualified physicians
- Located in Standwood, WA
- Value based care
- Multidisciplinary team to help with patient care
- 90% of call is to the RNs, Drs. Are not called in, usually phone call
- Average call is 1 in every 45 - 60 days
- EMR: Epic
- Outpatient Primary Care: 16-22 patients day, on average with 20/40 or 15/30 or all 25-min visits , video visit capability
- Ability to focus on Family Medicine Population
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week.
- Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) and Scribe support
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes: Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Open to both BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians
- Unrestricted WA license
- Current DEA
- 1+ years of outpatient clinical experience
- Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level
- The Everett Clinic is part of a truly physician-led organization
- We have a full complement of care coordination with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (Psychiatry/Behavioral Health, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Pain Management/Physiatry, etc.)
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Washington Residents Only: The salary range for Washington residents is $237,360 to $331,700. Salary Range is defined as total cash compensation at target. The actual range and pay mix of base and bonus is variable based upon experience and metric achievement. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.