est. per hourECHN • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourMedPro Staffing • 3h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- $72,000 to $76,000
Verified per yearDDN Consulting Services LLC • 9h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per weekVivian Health • 9d ago Urgently hiring
Verified per weekEpic Travel Staffing • 3h ago Just posted
est. per hourECHN • 16h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Per Diem Dispensing Nurse
|Location|| Hartford, Connecticut |
About this job
Per Diem Dispensing Nurse LPN/LVN
Health Care Resource Centersis looking for a detail oriented and empathetic Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse to dispense prescribed medications as part of a treatment team in partnership with Physicians and Nursing Supervisors. The dispensing nurse also shares responsibility of maintaining dispensing equipment, managing medication inventory and reporting patient treatment information.An ideal dispensing nurse candidate works cooperatively with supervisory counseling staff and demonstrates a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the Substance Use Disorder.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer daily medication to patients in accordance with program policy and medical protocols.
- Use automated dispensing system(s), calibrate pump and maintain dispensing equipment
- Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by Company protocol, Federal and State Regulations
- Ensure compliance with security standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances as set forth in the Code of Federal regulations
- Order, receive and stock medication in accordance with DEA and State regulations. (If granted Power of Attorney)
- Provide daily assessment of patients
- Assist Nursing Supervisor to orient new nursing staff
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
- Current & good standing LPN/LVN license in the State of Connecticut
- Current CPR certification required
- EMR & computer proficiency desired
- Experience in chemical dependency preferred, self-motivated and directed, must have a positive attitude toward individuals in substance abuse treatment.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Here is what you can expect from us:
Health Care Resource Centersa progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
Health Care Resource Centersis committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.