est. per hourThe Cheesecake Factory • 5h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourCity of Fontana • 6h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourSouthern California Pizza Company • 3h ago Just posted
est. per hourTGI Fridays • 30d ago
- $19.38 - $23.37
Verified per hourRed Robin • 5d ago
- $16 - $16
Verified per hourKFC • 2h ago Just posted
- $58800 - $80520
Verified per yearRed Robin • 3d ago
est. per hourEarl Enterprises • 3h ago Just posted
est. per hourWendy's • 30d ago
HR Coordinator - RCCB - Full-time / Part-time
|Location||Rancho cucamonga, California|
About this job
Join the leading beverage provider, Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling!
* Shift: Full Time, Morning Shift
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO
* Location: Rancho Cucamonga
* Hourly Pay Rate: 20.50/hr -25.63/hr
The compensation range reflects the Company's reasonable expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program.
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Human Resources function within the company including employee administration, management of personnel records, compliance with laws and regulations, interview scheduling, new hire administration and other duties as assigned to support human resources.
The successful candidate will have a positive, professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to work as a team player. The nature of the work will require that the candidate demonstrate initiative and responsibility and be flexible/adaptive to a fast-paced and fluid business environment. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and able to solve practical problems.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assists with new hire administration through online Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Schedules interviews, checks references, makes offers and assists in new hire orientation for employees
- Provides support for employee questions related to payroll & time and attendance
- Provides administrative support to benefits programs (such as Life, health, vision, dental, etc.) and leave of absences, utilizing HRIS
- Communicates with employees, management and HR staff as appropriate
- Provides HR staff support and other special projects
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of related coordinator or administrative level work experience
- Proficient with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and MS Office programs
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast pace environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and create improved efficiency
- Excellent follow-up skills with the ability to follow-through to completion
- Effective communication, writing and grammar skills, paying great attention to detail
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience with Human Resources Information Systems, UltiPro or SAP.
- Previous experience with time & attendance systems, Kronos.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.