General Sonography - Sonographer - Full-time
|Location||Oneonta, New York|
About this job
Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• Travel experience is preferred.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed hours: 40
ARDMS or ARRT required.
On call rotation, once every 3rd weekend from 8am-9pm and an evening or two per week from 5pm 11pm. Looking for an applicant with Breast, Vascular, OBGYN and General experience.
Maximum days off: 7 days
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• RDMS (Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-06-19
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5