|Location|| Ft. Walton Beach, Florida |
Fort walton beach, Florida
About this job
The Construction Manager is responsible for planning and execution of projects within the Integrated Renovations portfolio. The Project Manager oversees the scope, facilitates communication between management and the Project Management Team, and execution of projects within the defined budget.
- Extensive understanding of all phases of project management.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a project management position.
- Analytic and critical thinking skills
- Experience utilizing MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, Planner, and MS Project.
Essential Job Functions:
- Project planning, understanding and documentation without direct guidance of project objectives, constraints, andrequirements.
- Task Management
- Procurement Management
- Schedule Management
- Resource Management
- Reporting Management
- Communication (Internal Management)
The job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted, or modified at any time by the company without prior verbal or written notification.
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across all levels of the organization including construction teams, contractors,property management teams, and executive leadership
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities. Ability to excel in meeting required deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of all project management objectives, methods, and tools.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is sometimes required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must sometimes lift and/or move up to 20-40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Annual performance appraisal
- Attainment of annual goals established between supervisor and incumbent