est. per hourLifeline Home Health Care • 12h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourTriStar NorthCrest Medical Center • 2h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
Verified per weekTravel Nurse Across America • 3d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourAHC Vanco • 2d ago Urgently hiring
est. per hourLifeline Home Health Care • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - Full-time / Part-time
About this job
We are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
At Lifeline Home Health, a part of LHC Group we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people.
We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- holidays & paid time off
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!Essential Functions:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes to the agency daily.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs. Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient's response to treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
Education & Experience:
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Lifeline Home Health is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”