est. per hourGoodwin Recruiting • 5h ago Just posted
| Estimated Pay ||$77 per hour|
About this job
Residential Sales Consultant
Reports To: Sales Manager or General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Parker Pearce
Location Address:7901 Beechcraft Ave Suite C, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT!
The Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position responsible for developing and closing residential sales and services opportunities through customer education and presentations, using traditional lead-generation techniques as well as internal, lead pipelines.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customer and referral as well initiating calls to generate sales .
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service methods, systems and technology available within the market and the business.
Our Residential Sales Consultants (RSCs) are highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated individuals. Skilled in providing innovative, customer-related recommendations, developing effective proposals, handling negotiating and closing sales.
To accomplish this, a successful RSC must possess:
- At least a High school diploma or GED. A Bachelor’s degree or related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with direct selling to consumers
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communication concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality, customer-focused service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to understand customer concerns and translate this into business solutions the business can offer.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance record.
- Available to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to meet physical demands - climb ladders and/or attic stairs, to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units, in order to assess customer requirements and take measurements.
What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.