Verified per hourCONDUENT • 13h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourAnsell • 5h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
FEDFLO Specialist, Raritan - Full Time (0000)
| Verified Pay ||$16.00-$22.50/hour|
|Location||Edison, New Jersey|
About this job
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
Now is an exciting time to join Macy’s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. With endless opportunities, you can begin anywhere and go everywhere at Macy’s. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to excellence and leadership development. We want talent like you.
Responsible for the protection of company assets and associates
- Completion of reports;i.e., inbound/outbound Trailer logs, common carrier logs, discrepancy reports
- Maintain access control of all who enter and exit the facility
- Respond to alarm system
- Conduct audits on common carriers
- Monitor associates activities
- Monitor activities of visitors/truckers
- Enforce all facility rules and regulations
- Any other functions management deems essential
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No specific Education required
- Knowledge of FedFlo, receiving system
- Understanding of technology EDI, ASN, Direct scan
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- 2 years prior security experience
- Prior DC experience
- Monday-Friday Flexible Schedule- Discuss at Interview
- Ability to lift 50 pounds standards
- Ability to walk and stand for extended period of time
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but not limited to the size of the facility and the number of colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be completed within 24 hours of notification.