- $54,922 - $107,098
Verified per yearMolina Healthcare • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Client Support - Bilingual in Chinese - Full-time
|Location|| Arcadia, California |
About this job
*We are recognized as one of the top 5000 on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-
Growing Private Companies and one of the winners of USPAACC's "Fast 100 Asian American
Business Awards". *
Since 2003, we have dedicated ourselves to growing the unique needs of small and medium-sized
businesses by putting people before profits. Within 10 years, we emerged as one of the fastest-
growing payments processing companies in the U.S. Differentiated from the mega credit card processing providers, our consultants and support team speak the languages our clients speak, and we focus on ingenious customer service, care, support, and reasonable pricing. Our success story has seen us serving over 22,000 clients across the nation.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Support to join the operation team. The Client Support is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our sales effort.
Apply today if you are excited about this challenging and highly-rewarding position!
To learn more about us please visit us at: http://www.uprocessing.com
We are an E-Verify employer!
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Processing client applications for different credit card processing services, and inputs client information by using company client management system.
- Listening and responding to customers’ concerns and needs; identifies customers’ requirements and provides the appropriate solutions.
- Checking to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve clients’ problems.
- Keeping records of clients’ interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Contacting clients to respond to inquiries or to notify them of new regulations or any planned adjustments.
- Serving as a liaison or translator between merchants and Priority Payment System or Firstdata to resolve funding or terminal issues.
- Providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to terminal hardware.
- Scheduling work to ensure accurate phone coverage, monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution of problems.
- Assisting in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency effectiveness.
You Should Apply If You Are:
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is required
- Energetic, fun, and friendly
- Excellent in verbal communication skills
- Able to actively listen to clients and interact with clients in a friendly and patient manner
- Able to take initiative to solve problem effectively
- Self-motivated to learn new systems and installation of products
- Able to accomplish tasks before deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team and as an individual
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Authorized to work in the U.S
Don’t be intimidated by the terminologies or the industry if you are not familiar with them. We will provide training for you to understand the industry, full service line the company offers, and how to do troubleshooting and customer service.
- We offer medical, vision and dental insurance
- We offer 401k retirement plan with company match
- We offer quarterly performance review for potential quarterly salary increase
- We provide on-the-job training to get you familiar with the industry and the job
- We have a very energetic and fun work environment surrounded by young, entrepreneurial professionals
This is a non-exempt position.
Powered by JazzHR