|Location||Sherman oaks, California|
About this job
We are women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of expertise as a leading environmental solutions provider, focused on infection prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately held company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the needs of our people and clients.
Our goal is to become a trusted partner, not outsourced vendor.
One of our greatest strengths is our Culture of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon embodies our vision of creating healthy environments for people to thrive. This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier outcomes. Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards interwoven with compassionate service delivery is the key to success.
Servicon focuses on three essential elements for establishing a Culture of Caring and Excellence: People, Programs, and Performance. These components represent our strong value alignment, positively impacting patient care, infection prevention, and throughput.THE ROLE:
Directly responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and maintaining all assigned areas using established practices and procedures according to company and client standards of quality and safety. May require frequent interaction with client.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and public areas as required.
- Keep janitor’s closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred
Some employees may required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (14 days after final dose) prior to hire or have a qualifying legal exemption.