est. per hourToshiba America Business Solutions • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
- Up to $1,517
Verified per weekVivian Health • 21h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFirst National Bank of Pennsylvania • 5h ago Just posted
Verified per hourAvis Budget Group • 3d ago
Express Lane Dealer Consultant (Albany, Richmond, Pittsburgh) - Part-time
|Location|| Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |
About this job
Express Lane Dealer Consultant
Helm is a fast-growing company that is seeking experienced express lane dealer consultants for Stellantis dealership service departments across the United States. This position will work directly with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM dealerships to implement service strategies with dealership personnel to grow the Express Lane Service Program. As a member of our team, you will implement, train, and monitor dealers on express lane services in assigned territory dealerships.
Helm is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Medical, dental, & vision benefits, company paid life insurance, generous PTO, and 10 paid holidays per year.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Automotive Express Lane Dealer Consultants:
- Develop training presentations and deliver on-site dealership training of express lane processes and services
- Install both basic and advanced express lane processes and services
- Coach and counsel dealership personnel
- Demonstrate strong organizational and scheduling skills to manage time and training effectively
- Work cooperatively with decision-makers at all levels of dealership management to increase objectives, including but not limited to: Express Service processes, Customer Retention and Dealer profitability
- Assist dealers with improving Lube Oil Filter (LOF) and Multi-Point Inspection (MPI) cycle times to 30 minutes or less
- Track metric progress of assigned dealers within a geographic area of responsibility, while qualifying and evaluating new dealerships for service strategy implementation
Experience of the Automotive Express Lane Dealer Consultants:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with Express Service Program in OEM Dealer or Retail environment or equivalent experience.
- Technical skills: car and truck maintenance and repair
- On-Site Dealership Training
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel up to 80% with overnights required