Back-up Scan Coordinator - Part-time
|Location|| 1524 S. Riverside Avenue |
About this job
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Back Up Scan Coordinator requires a significant level of accuracy and responsibility to maintain the overall price integrity in their assigned store. This position conducts daily, weekly and monthly price changes, including changing shelf signs and tags, promotional signs and ensuring compliance with all company and governmental compliance regulations. The Back Up Scan Coordinator verifies weekly ad price changes, promotional price accuracy and pricing signage in all departments. The Back Up Scan Coordinator must be able to work quickly with accuracy to support pricing integrity in our stores. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!Qualifications
To be a Back Up Scan Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain necessary reports and schedules, and be able to understand and effectively use billing and accounting principles and processes.
- Must possess excellent mathematical skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have and show an outgoing, friendly behavior with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers, employees, and vendors.
- Be able to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be able to read price tags, create signs, post price tags and signs. Good vision is required in order to read and set signs. Ability to staple, scan and using a computer to activate new pricing. Also must be able to use a step ladder.
- Be able to vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up to 17 lbs., from 1” to 34”, up to a distance of 8 feet for up to 1 hour. Walking up to 4 miles per 8 hours is expected.
- Be able to conduct repetitive crouching/kneeling/squatting to access a point 6 inches from the ground for up to 50 hours will be necessary.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher