Shift Manager - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay
|$13 - $18 per hour
| 1120 Highway 51 West
About this job
Inclusive of tips, earn up to $13 - $18 per hour (depending on day of week/shift)
Benefits & Perks:
Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary laptop**
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discounts – 50% Off
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your career
- Employee Discount Program for a variety of items and needs
- ü Necessities, such as mobile and computer discounts
- ü Travel, such as hotel discounts
- ü Entertainment, such as Six Flags/White Water and Disney discounts
Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows between team members in the restaurants and members of the community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Our Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the Huddle House dining experience:
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart.
Our Guiding Principles
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability Focused
At Huddle House, we believe it’s “YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN.” Huddle House is the place where the guest is the boss. We’re giving friends and families across America a place that gives them exactly what they want: freshly prepared food, any way they like it. Whether it’s a quick bite before work, or a place to sit, chat and laugh with family and friends, we tell guests: “Get comfortable…this is YOUR HOUSE and YOUR KITCHEN”.
As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand steward, the driving force that brings this unique experience alive to all of our guests and business partners. We take great pride in selecting candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for your interest in Huddle House.
The Shift Manager will oversee the day to day management of each shift in the restaurant. The incumbent will be responsible for delegating tasks, supervising restaurant staff, and problem-solving on the job. This person will be expected to provide excellent customer service and will be a strong teammate to our franchise partner.
- Manage each shift and the issues that occur during the shift such as tardy employees, customer complaints, food delivery, etc.
- Ensure that each customer is completely satisfied during their visit. Customer satisfaction is your number one priority.
- Complete all daily paperwork at the unit level including red book information, shift inventories and all other necessary paperwork to insure the profitability of the unit.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation in your unit at all times.
- Enforce all brands standards, company policies and procedures.
- Represent the company, with professionalism at all times. Treat all employees with dignity and respect.
- Train all levels of staff in proper operations of the unit for POS systems, back of house functions to all levels of front of house operations including Customer Service and all positional duties (as needed and constant).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all hourly associates
- Ability to cover all shifts during the normal operation of the unit
- Previous restaurant experience required
*New Hires Only. Valid only at Participating Locations. Sign-On bonus is taxable and subject to 401K deductions, if applicable.
** Restrictions Apply. If a student does not remain enrolled through the third week of their first session, they must purchase the selected laptop. See Terms and Conditions for details.
***Must meet plan eligibility.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.