Retail Sales Consultant, Beaver Valley Mall
About this job
It’s time to take your sales career to the next level. Every day you’ll be at the center of it all. Your goal? Create meaningful connections with every customer, with your personalized sales expertise. Meeting sales targets and earning your commission happens with the power of AT&T’s full suite of products at your fingertips – the latest devices and personalized services that bring friends, families and communities closer together.
Let’s talk about what to expect:
- On the sales floor, you’ll use a consultative sales approach guiding customers through their options, this is where your drive and passion for helping people will really shine.
- You’ll be a part of the community through events, filling online orders and making outbound calls to existing and potential customers.
- You’ll work a schedule between 9am-9pm, including weekends, so you can be there when our customers need us. Monthly seniority-based schedules are available 2 weeks in advance.
- This is a fast-paced environment, being flexible and open to change will help you stay current with evolving tech and all the ways we work to meet customer’s needs.
- Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus. No sales experience? We’ll provide you with the tools, training and coaching needed to help you meet and exceed your goals!
Our full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn between $12.93 - $15.43 hourly + up to $13,700 in commissions if all sales goals are met. With our uncapped commission opportunities, overachieving those goals earn top sellers $62,460 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired).
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
If you are considering jobs like Wireless Sales Consultant, Retail Associate, Retail Sales Associate, or Retail Team Member, this career move would be a great fit!
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19.
Ready to join our sales team? Apply today