est. per hourDAVITA • 2d ago Urgently hiring
Registered Nurse - Health and Dental Day 1
About this job
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 12 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Psychiatric Unit experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Alabama license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Shift: Nights (Rotating Shifts)
Required: Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing
Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, HWC, QRN
2 references (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: AL
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-06-18
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3