est. per hourTopgolf • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Regional Sales Manager (Great Lakes Region)
| Estimated Pay ||$61 per hour|
About this job
ADCO Manufacturing seeks a dynamic Regional Sales Manager to be based in the Great Lakes region (IN, OH, MI) of the United States.
The ADCO Regional Sales Manager is responsible for all direct sales, account management, and agent/distributor management functions in a defined territory. Regional Sales Managers are responsible for selling end-of-line packaging machinery and systems, rebuilds, retrofit kits, and other company services in their assigned territories.
Key responsibilities and expectations include:
• Developing and executing an annual territory sales plan.
• Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities and making sales calls on potential accounts and existing accounts.
• Promptly following up on all leads.
• Cold calling to generate leads and to qualify new potential accounts.
• Penetrating all functional levels within potential accounts and existing accounts, and developing business relationships with operations, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, and management personnel within those accounts.
• Direct sales and well as collaborating with and supporting third-parties to generate leads and sell end-of-line packaging machinery and systems.
• Achieving or exceeding sales forecasts for units and parts.
• Following and complying with all ADCO commercial processes.
• Completing visit reports using the ADCO CRM template for all sales calls in a timely fashion.
• Documenting all Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and customer interactions in ADCO’s Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Supporting and cooperating with other regional sales managers regarding key accounts and business development projects in their assigned territory.
• Working cooperatively with VP Sales, Marketing and others to qualify and penetrate new accounts and new market segments.
• Working extended hours (50+ per week) in support of selling activities, including 50%+ travel time.
• B.A. or B.S. required. Technical degree preferred.
• A minimum of five-years direct sales experience, with at least three years of experience selling products and services to the food, beverage, personal care, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, household, and industrial product manufacturers, is required.
• Experience selling capital equipment is required and specific experience selling end-of-line packaging equipment is desirable.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written are required.
• Must have demonstrated listening skills.
• Effective time management skills are very important. Must be able to prioritize activities and must understand the concept of opportunity costs.
• Must be a competent and confident user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Must be a competent and confident user of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
• Must be thorough and detail-oriented
• Must be honest and ethical.
• Must like sales, and enjoy being a salesperson.
• Must be proactive and have a bias for action.
• Must work effectively with limited supervision.
• Must be accountable, deadline sensitive and results-oriented.
- Horizontal End Load Cartoners
- Vertical End Load Cartoners
- Top Load Carton Formers
- Top Load Carton Closers
- Robotic Carton Loading Systems
- Paperboard Wrap Around Sleevers
- Corrugated Tray Formers
- Robotic Case Packers
- Product Indexing and Collating Systems
- Custom Packaging Machinery
ADCO | where products meet packaging®