est. per hourMondelez International • 30d ago
Merchandiser Sylmar, CA Hiring Event 6/12/2023
| Verified Pay ||$21.20 / HR|
|Location||Van nuys, California|
About this job
**Registered Hiring Event Candidates Preferred**
**Interviews will be held in-person on Monday, June 12th at 14069 Balboa Blvd, Sylmar, CA 91342 between 8:00AM - 1:00PM**
The Merchandiser role is responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of products including Lay's, Doritos, Cheetos, Tostitos, Fritos & many more, in stores including supermarkets and large grocery stores. As a Merchandiser, you will drive your personal vehicle (with gas mileage reimbursement) to a variety of store locations, retrieve Frito-Lay products, and merchandise the product throughout the store.
What can you expect:
- Learn the basics of the role with three weeks of dedicated training
- Work in a team environment with professional Route Sales Representatives
- Follow a consistent schedule with specific start times and customers; opportunity to attain different work schedules with time
- Leverage a company issued iPhone to view schedules, communicate with team members, and log activity
- Work in a fun, fast pace, and physical environment
A few of our great benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Health care benefits on day one (including dental and vision)
- Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k) match
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver's license with proof of insurance
- Be able to frequently lift 40 lbs. with or without a reasonable accommodation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement.