est. per hourCracker Barrel • 1h ago Just posted
Verified per hourHudson • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourFirehouse Subs • 30d ago
est. per hourKFC • 1h ago Just posted
- $45000 - $55000
Verified per yearApplebee's • 2d ago
est. per hourKBP Foods • 17h ago Just posted
est. per hourBoJangles • 30d ago
est. per hourCircle K • 30d ago
Vending Route Driver (Breakroom Services Spec
|Location|| Duncan, South Carolina |
Duncan, South Carolina
About this job
Food Express® is the fastest growing technology breakroom services company in the Carolinas and Georgia. We provide our clients with the newest breakroom solutions that we design ourselves. We are looking to expand the best team in the industry that are dedicated and have passion for technology driven solutions that fuels our growth. If you are passionate, enthusiastic, customer service driven, like to have fun and would like to WIN TOGETHER in the Breakroom Services industry, we have the position for you!
Come flourish with us at Food Express®.
Food Express®, an Affiliate company of USConnect® has a new Regional Sales Consultant positions available. Territories open are in the Spartanburg, South Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia areas. Food Express® is looking for eager professionals, top performers, who are highly organized, self-starters and who works independently!
Job Title: Breakroom Service Representatives (Vending Route Driver)
Department: Drivers & Attendants
Reports To: Operations Manager
Summary: Servicing of Vending Machines and Bistro’s on an established Route.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver orders by driving Company vehicle to accounts on a set route; unloading order, stocking vending machine/Bistro or Coffee Service.
- Perform product rotation to ensure freshness at designated client locations for vending machines and Bistros. Remove all out of date product from location.
- Accurately log all stales and damages into Ipad
- Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Display a clear understanding of company policies and ability to administer as needed.
- Performs routine cleaning and sanitation of vending machines and other related equipment.
- Prior to beginning each day’s route, ensure that truck is properly loaded with all product required to properly service all scheduled machines following outlined operational procedures.
- Always clean and neat in appearance and in company provided uniform and uniform standards.
- Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding all complaints.
- Report all machine issues to Customer Care and to Supervisor if prompt attention is needed.
- Keeps Company vehicle clean and organized at all times. Follows all operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, scheduling repairs with Service Manager and or Supervisor.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities: N/A
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or equivalency is required.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. .
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal independently with minor problems and requests from customers.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Clean Driving Record, Valid Driving License, DOT Medical Card
Mental and Physical Demands: The mental and physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent driving in all traffic conditions
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending or reaching for objects overhead – may require use of step stool, ladder, or cleaning equipment.
- Working with moving mechanical parts and sharp objects.
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Working around heat and steam for short periods of time.
- Working around extreme cold for short periods of time.
- Working in a moderately noisy environment.
- Working with frequent interruptions and distractions.
Essential duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Any service tech experience would be a plus.
Background checks and drug screening are required.
We offer the following benefits:
- 100% paid Employee base plan Health Insurance, buyup plan available at a very low cost.
- Dependent Health
- Paid Vacations and Personal Time off.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- College Scholarship Program for children of employees
- Uniforms supplied
Food Express is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all Applicants and Employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.