est. per hourAlta Hospitals • 1h ago Just posted Urgently hiring
est. per hourPIH Health • 4d ago Urgently hiring
Care Manager (CA)
About this job
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.Candidates for this work from home opportunity must live in and be licensed in CA.
Position Purpose: Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care• Develop, assess and adjust, as necessary, the care plan and promote desired outcome
• Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
• Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
• Develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs
• Provide patient and provider education
• Facilitate member access to community based services
• Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
• Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
• Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources
• Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
Education/Experience: Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred. 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in an clinical, acute care, or community setting. Knowledge of healthcare and managed care preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Current CA RN license.
Pay range: $27.25 to 49.08 per hour
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. The employee may be eligible for bonuses and other forms of compensation.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.Pay Range: $25.44 - $45.76 per hour
Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.