Commercial HVAC Technician - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$24 per hour|
About this job
Lee Company is looking for Commercial HVAC Technicians to join our growing team in Middle Tennessee.
Commercial HVAC career opportunities are available in Maintenance, Service, or Install. We offer site-based and truck-based positions along with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Our commercial HVAC positions provide our customers with exceptional service when installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining their commercial HVAC equipment, including:
- Commercial HVAC 1-25 tons
- Commercial HVAC 25-80 tons
- DOAS Equipment
- Water Source Equipment
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Cooling Towers
- VRF Equipment
If you are a skilled and dedicated worker looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team!
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.