- $16.00 to $18.00
Verified per hourRight At School • 3h ago Just posted
Full Time Special Education Teacher Job Needed In Buckley, WA - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay ||$24 per hour|
About this job
Full Time Special Education Teacher Job Needed In Buckley, WA
ProCare Therapy is a nationwide staffing agency which has specialized in helping educational and healthcare professionals find new jobs with schools for over 20 years. We have partnered with a charming and supportive school district in the Buckley, Washingotnarea and are looking for applicants for a full-time Special Education Teacher position for the full 2023-2024 school year. As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate, a generous benefits package and perhaps most importantly,a great opportunity to continue to further your career in special education! If you are a licensed Special Educator looking for your next opportunity for the upcoming school year, please see further details below for information on how to apply.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate(available upon request)
- Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: August 2023- June 2024
- Case Load Description:
- Chosen candidate will be assigned to either elementaryschool or middleschool caseload (depending on experience & preference).
- Classrooms typically contain 10-15 students
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direct service instruction to assigned caseload of students in mixture of Self-Contained & General Education settings throughout the school day
- Plan & conductIEPs and coordinate meetings with other faculty for assigned students to ensure they are on track with educational goals
- Coordinate with paraprofessional / teacher's assistants in classrooms throughout the day
- Degree: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active Washingtonteachingcertification for special education
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
If this sounds like an opportunity you want to apply for, please fill out an online application form. If you have questions and want further details, please send an updated copy of your resume and questions directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, I will contact you with more information regarding job and the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy