Security Officer - Guard Card - Full-time / Part-time
| Verified Pay ||$14.50 per hour|
|Location|| Signal of Fort Meyers |
Fort Myers, Florida
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Schedule: Full Time and Part Time Available | 8:00 PM - 3:30 AM or 8:30 PM - 2:30 AM
Pay Rate: $14.50 per hour. Strong officer advancement program for exceptional performance with higher pay.
*PTO for both PT and FT employees*
*401K with match
*Florida requires a Class D Security License for all security officers. Applicants without a Class D License costs will be reimbursed after 90 days of employment.
A Signal Dedicated Officer will conduct static security services for courtyards, offices, pools, and other high value areas to ensure all required access points are properly secured and to ensure protection of property and residents with a high degree of attentiveness to details and safety. All duties listed below are minimum requirements – additional duties listed in the site’s Post Orders are requirements as well.
- Visioning: Understanding the big picture and requirements necessary to deliver services that reflect company values, goals, and purpose. Can you exhibit our core values, creating peace of mind for our clients?
- Strategic Planning: Effective engagement, communication, planning and execution of daily security responsibilities while meeting established deadlines. Can you accurately execute security checks based on the needs of the post requirements?
- Financial Acumen: Understanding company measurements while executing the necessary behaviors to drive performance. Can you perform your duties to meet expectations and company benchmarks?
- Team Development: Communicate with Clients, team members and management effectively and in a timely manner, receiving and relaying feedback and executing follow up as needed. Can you work cohesively with a team, delivering on key objectives?
- Project Management: Complete understanding and execution of daily tasks and efficiently delivering services that meet the needs of the business. Can you complete your daily assigned tasks and communicate maintenance needs of company assets?
- Will conduct and deliver various dedicated services that reflect the company’s values, expectations, and consistent service in alignment with site specific instructions/post orders.
- Will write detailed and accurate reports utilizing company technology and web or app-based software during each shift that align with site instruction/post orders.
- The Ability to consistently arrive on time for shifts, clock in and out, meet time commitments, follow instruction, follow dress code and appearance standards and expectations
- Interacting with internal and external customers on site cultivating a customer service relationship while striving to provide peace of mind.
- Consistently communicates with the Advanced Dedicated Officer or the Dedicated Branch Supervisor to promptly report any customer or property related information and concerns.
- Responsible for the care of any Signal equipment assigned during shift including radios, access keys/cards, vehicles, and devices, etc.
- Consistently deescalate issues through communication in a professional and prompt manner.
- Manage daily activities while meeting key benchmarks and expectations set by the Dedicated Branch Supervisor such as reporting standards and service quality.
- Communicate with the Dedicated Branch Supervisor to receive and disseminate information through Branch Supervisor Daily Scrum, such as the client needs and post order changes to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass background check and drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Complete training modules within first month
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
Signal is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.