Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive Surgeon Opportunity @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay ||$38 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) is recruiting an experienced, Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive Surgeon for our main campus/University Hospital located in Columbus, Ohio.
- The successful physician will be employed by (OSUWMC) and walk into a practice with immediate caseload and unlimited potential.
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is positioned for a period of extraordinary growth including the development of a new University Hospital.
- We offer a highly competitive academic salary, including clinical and academic bonus opportunities, an excellent benefits package, including a substantial retirement program and tuition reimbursement for qualifying dependents.
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- Successful completion of an accredited Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive Fellowship
- Focus on routine and complex replacement and revision surgeries
- Interest in periprosthetic joint infections
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Eligible for an Ohio Medical License
- Natalie Kessinger | Physician Recruiter |