Seeking Gastroenterologist - Significant need in beautiful Virginia mountains
About this job
Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, Virginia is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their team! As a proud Duke LifePoint Hospital, Twin County Regional is committed to quality patient care and offers providers the opportunity to participate and implement quality, patient safety, and patient satisfaction initiatives. This is a hospital-employed position in a solo practice setting with mid-level support. ***ERCP and EUS skills preferred but not required. Office space is conveniently located within walking distance of the hospital.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Twin County Regional Healthcare (TCRH) is located in Galax, Virginia, which is in the center of the Twin Counties of Grayson and Carroll in Southwest Virginia. TCRH is a 141-bed facility that includes acute care, ambulatory care and emergency services. TCRH is considered a rural hospital that serves a large Medical population, as well as, a total population of approximately 60,000.
Located in southwestern Virginia, Galax is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking to shopping in the quaint downtown area to the largest Old Time Bluegrass Fiddler's Convention, it truly is "The Best Pick".