One Health Birkdale Urgent Care - Experienced APP
|Location||Huntersville, North Carolina|
About this job
Come experience an exceptional primary care delivery model at One Health!
One Health is an innovative group of physician leaders who provide patient-centered primary care throughout the Piedmont of North Carolina. We invite Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physicians to discover all that we can do when we place the patient at the center of care and bring compassion, evidence-based medicine, value, and physician wellness together, partnered with the largest healthcare system in North and South Carolina.
One Health partners with Atrium Health, a large integrated physician network with access to system-level resources across the care continuum, to transform the delivery of healthcare. One Health aims to provide a superior patient experience with high quality, cost-effective healthcare.
- 50 Physicians and 30 APPs fully integrated across 20 practice sites
- Outpatient primary care with telephone call that averages once every 30 days
- Office hours are Monday-Friday. Specific hours vary by practice.
- Imbedded urgent care clinics providing care 7 days/week
- Multiple locations to best connect physicians and communities
- Access to additional System level care management resources and virtual technology
- A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about providing patient-centered care across the wide spectrum of primary care conditions within a practice.
- Focused on collegiality, professionalism, compassion, personal growth and leadership development.
- Ability to perform common outpatient procedures desired
The Piedmont region of North Carolina is a wonderful place to live and work with options to live in small cities or more rural communities, all with excellent amenities, top schools, and convenient access to Charlotte or Winston-Salem.
When you join the One Health family, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. With our partners at Atrium Health, a nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healingfor all.