Atrium Health Kannapolis Internal Medicine - Physician
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
|Location||Kannapolis, North Carolina|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
If its possible, you will find it at Atrium Healththe leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Atrium Health Kannapolis Internal Medicine team in Kannapolis, NC.
Atrium Health Kannapolis Internal Medicine offers a group of board certified physicians who are dedicated to providing adult primary care. The practice is in a medically centered and social environment on the NC Research Campus. They have a strong focus on growing the practice and offering a wide array of services to match the needs of their adult patients.
Highlights about the position include:
- Well-established clinic that is highly respected in the community
- Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- No nights/weekends
- Call 1 in 6
- 3 physicians, 2 APPs and a support staff inclusive of RNs, CMAs, etc.
- Embedded PharmD program with clinical pharmacists/diabetes educators helping patients manage multiple disease states
- Passion for chronic care management
- Team player who is interested in being part of a collegial environment focused on efficiency and quality for our adult patient population
- Ability to work independently and manage various aspects of electronic documentation during the patient care process
With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience. Kannapolis is a highly desirable community with a rich history in motorsports, music and features a new urban mixed use development. It offers easy access to the Charlotte area, great neighborhoods, quality schools, and many attractive amenities.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healingfor all.