Neuro-Hospitalist/Associate Director of Tele-Neurology Opportunity @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Now Hiring
About this job
The Department of Neurology at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center located in Columbus, Ohio under the direction of Benjamin Segal, MD, Chair is recruiting BC/BE Neurohospitalists to complement our well-established general and specialty neurologists.
- The Neurohospitalist will perform management of inpatients with neurological disorders including those in the emergency department, intensive care units, and consultation on those patients with neurological injury across a wide range of services within our medical center.
- They will also participate in our Teleneurology program, offering neurology expertise to our community hospitals via telemedicine.
- Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with professional experience and qualifications.
- Our unparalleled benefits package includes retirement, medical and dental plans, malpractice, and conference and vacation.
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited Neurology Residency Program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Eligible for an Ohio Medical License
- Natalie Kessinger | Physician Recruiter |
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.