Pediatrician - Athens - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay ||$37 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
OhioHealth Physicians Group
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a Pediatrics Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
OhioHealth Physician Group Pediatrics provides comprehensive healthcare to children of all ages, from birth through adolescence. Services include preventive care and screenings, newborn healthcare, infant, child and adolescent check-ups and sick care, behavioral and mental healthcare, diagnostic testing, sport-specific injuries, immunizations, asthma & breathing care, chronic illness management, hearing vision and developmental screenings, sports, camp, and school physicals, including preschool and kindergarten.
- Opportunity to join a growing practice of 3 physicians along with APPs.
- Position will encompass outpatient, inpatient, and nursery rounding at OhioHealth OBleness Hospital
- Dedicated staff with tenure
- Each provider will have three exam rooms and an office, lab located on site
- Opportunity to teach and work with medical students from the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Competitive salary
- Starting bonus/$80,000 in Student Loans/$48,000 Retention Bonus/Stipend/$8,000 Relocation Bonus
- Generous Benefit package inclusive of time away pay, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
- Board Certified Pediatrics Physician MD/DO
- Neonatal Resuscitation Skills
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter,Tharon Caslow at