Abdominal Radiologist Openings
| Estimated Pay
|$19 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) is currently seeking Fellowship-Trained candidates for the position of Abdominal Radiologist (all ranks) in the Division of Abdominal & Pelvic Imaging.
The OSUWMC Department of Radiology offers a competitive salary enhanced with an attractive benefits package, including educational opportunities through The Ohio State University.
The responsibilities of this position include interpreting state-of-the art abdominal imaging examinations, such as CT, MR, and US of the abdomen and pelvis (cancer and non-cancer). Ability to perform fluoroscopic gastrointestinal and genitourinary studies is required. Body interventional procedures are optional. Clinical services will be performed primarily in a teaching setting with trainee participation. The candidate should be able to prepare and present didactic lectures to trainees. The candidate will have the opportunity to be a collaborative partner in the growth of imaging services at OSUWMC, as well as the ability to participate in research and scholarly activities. Leadership roles and other opportunities for academic growth are available depending on the candidates interests and experience.
Evening position schedule: 4pm - 2am, Monday-Saturday with a one week on, one week off schedule.
Daytime position schedule: Traditional schedule (no block scheduling offered with the daytime position)
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of Fellowship in Abdominal Imaging
- Candidates must have technical expertise with CT, MRI, Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound.
- We are interested in candidates who are successful in working with a team and are committed to excellence in clinical care, research, and teaching.
- Appointment rank and salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Why work for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Central Ohios Academic Leader
- One of the largest and most diverse medical centers in the country; only academic medical center in central Ohio and Columbus (Ohios largest and most rapidly growing metropolitan region)
- Ranked one of Americas Best Hospitals" by U.S. News and World Report for over 30 consecutive years
- Voted one of Central Ohios Best Places to Work by Columbus Business First newspaper
- For over 30 years, recognized as a national leader in quality outcomes and patient safety
Our planned growth at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Main campus: New construction of a state-of-the-art biomedical research tower, 880-bed hospital tower, ambulatory center and Health Sciences building that will house the College of Medicine
- Around the city: Construction of 2 Newly designed Ambulatory Centers - COMPLETED AND NOW OPEN in addition to 5 established ambulatory care centers up and running today
Why live in Columbus, Ohio:
- 1.8 million population base and diverse cultural, sports, dining and recreational opportunities
- Recently voted the #1 IT city in the nation surpassing Silicon Valley
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies
- Ranks in Money magazines picks as one of the ten best big cities
- 2nd fastest growing major metropolitan area in the Midwest : 14th largest city in the nation
- Booming real estate market
- Consistently ranked in the top ten in nearly every category: Economic growth, things to do, affordable cost of living, great place to raise a family
For consideration, please submit CV and cover letter to:
Kam Carlberg, Faculty Recruitment
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.