est. per hourwoodside health and wellness • 13h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCircle K • 30d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Nocturnist Hospitalist Opportunity in Ohio
About this job
Apogee Physicians is seeking an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our reputable and dynamic team at Ashtabula County Medical Center, a 137-bed facility in Ashtabula, OH. Apogee is a physician-focused company, in turn making it the largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Were guided by our vision, Whats best for the patient is best for the practice.
Consider the Apogee Advantage:
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support such as billing and coding; allowing you to focus on whats important, your patients
- Flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off, providing an excellent work life balance
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, each and every day, one patient at a time
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
We encourage you to join our team and discover the Apogee difference.