Cancer Rehabilitation Physiatrist Clinical & Faculty Position @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Now Hiring
About this job
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is actively recruiting a BC/BE Cancer Rehabilitation Specialist Physiatrist.
- Our cancer rehabilitation faculty position will oversee our CARF-accredited inpatient oncology rehabilitation service line.
- This service is one of the highest volume inpatient services per year and patients admitted include acquired brain injury secondary to brain tumors, non-traumatic spinal cord injury secondary to metastatic disease, limb amputation secondary to cancer, and debility from treatment.
- This service is one of the core residency rotations and will work closely with the fellow in our non-accredited cancer rehabilitation fellowship.
- There is opportunity for outpatient clinic as well.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department:
- Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department is ranked #1 in Columbus and #33 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Newsweek has ranked Ohio State Dodd Rehabilitation Hospital as #1 in Ohio.
- Oour residency program is ranked 20th through Doximity Residency Navigator. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with professional experience and qualifications.
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited PM&R Residency Program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in PM&R
- Fellowship trained and/or experienced in Cancer Rehabilitation
- Eligible for an Ohio Medical License
Natalie Kessinger | Physician Recruiter |
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.