The job below is no longer available.
Verified per weekNurse First • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekCore Medical Group • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekHost Healthcare • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekMedical Solutions • 2d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekOneStaff Medical • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekArdor Health Solutions • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekLifeline Medical Staffing • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAccountable Healthcare Staffing • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per weekAequor Healthcare • 3d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Neurosurgery APP Opportunity in Central Louisiana
•30 days ago
| Estimated Pay
|$14 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
We estimate that this job pays $13.7 per hour based on our data.
About this job
Job Summary:Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an experienced quality-level APP to lead our Neuroscience Service line in Alexandria, LA.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner-Acute Care Program or Physician Assistant Program
- Neurosurgery experience in complex spine is strongly preferred
- Intraoperative first-assist experience desired
- Must be able to obtain or maintain an active Louisiana medical license
- Ability to communicate neurosciences plans with primary team
- ACLS/BLS certification required
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana, providing a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a “Sportsman’s Paradise” with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.