Certified Anesthesiology Asst. - Full-time
About this job
Last spot due to growth-Including Comp + $100K Starting Bonus-No Call and 4 day work week in Inverness, FL - No OB, No Trauma, No Hearts, No Heads!
Envision Physician Services currently has a great opportunity for a CAA at HCA Florida Citrus Hospital. Citrus Hospital is a 204 bed facility that was founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Our team of 5 physicians and 11 CRNAs/AAs enjoy a friendly and collaborative environment and excellent relationships with our surgeon partners. Join our team today!
Highlights of this opportunity:
- $100K Start Date Bonus with 3 year commitment
- FT and PRN opportunities available
- No call; usually 4 day work week
- 7 rooms per day
- Case mix: General, Ortho, Spine, Vascular, GI, and Diagnostic Imaging
- No hearts, no heads, no OB, no Peds
- AA autonomy
- Increasing to 11 Anesthetist model
Envision offers a competitive compensation and robust benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401k and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Clinical Recruiter, Mikah Rushalk at: email@example.com or 317-965-7944
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.