Physician - PM&R - Covington/Slidell, LA
About this job
Ochsner is seeking a board certified/board eligible Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician to work in Covington and Slidell, Louisiana.
Ochsner Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible PM&R Physician. Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than 36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47 hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
- Busy Outpatient Position
- Collaboration with PM&R Back and Spine Clinic on the Northshore
- Large referral network through Primary Care and established Orthopedic practice
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health
- Epic medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health
- Ability to perform EMGs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.