Neuro-oncology Opportunity @ The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
About this job
The Department of Neurology at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, located in Columbus, Ohio under the direction of Benjamin Segal, MD, Chair is recruiting a BC/BE, fellowship trained, Neuro-oncologist within the Division of Neuro-oncology.
The ideal candidate would have a goal of embarking on an exciting career in clinical care, education, and research in one of the premier institutions in the country. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with professional experience and qualifications.
- The Division of Neuro-oncology has four faculty members, support from six Advanced Practice Nurses (four outpatient and three inpatient) and a thriving outpatient and inpatient service.
- The care of patients with brain and spine tumors as well as neurologic complications of cancer is delivered within the James Cancer Hospital, the third largest country in the hospital and The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (see details below).
- Neuro-oncology subspecialties are very strongly represented with Neurosurgery, Radiation Oncology, Neuropathology, Neuroimaging and Neuropsychology/Psychiatry offering a patient care continuum.
- The Division also boasts a very successful Neuro-oncology fellowship program that has trained candidates continuously since its launch in 2014.
- MD or DO
- Successful completion of an accredited Neurology Residency Program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Fellowship trained in Neuro-oncology
- Eligible for an Ohio Medical License
Natalie Kessinger | Physician Recruiter |
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status.